It’s always confusing when it comes to 30 by 60 house plan while constructing a house because you get your house constructed once.
If you have a plot size of 30 feet by 60 feet (30*60) which is 1800 Sq.Mtr or you can say 200 SqYard or Gaj and looking for the best plan for your 30*60 house, we have some best option for you.
30*60 house plan is very popular among the people who are looking for their dream home. 30×60 house plans are available in different formats. Some are in 2bhk and some in 3bhk.
You can select the house plan as per your requirement and need. These 30 by 60 house plans include all the features that are required for the comfortable living of people.
And we do not stop at any fix size of house plan or map and keep providing you the house plan of different sizes. You can also check the following house plans as well: 40 by 60 house plan, 15 by 40 house plan, 40 by 50 house plan, 30 by 30 house plan, 25 by 50 house plan, and 25 by 40 house plan here.
Have a look below at the latest and trendy 30 by 60 house plans for your reference. These are:
Option 1: 30 60 House Plan with Lawn & Parking
Option 2: Double Story 30 60 House Plan
The second option is given below in which you can make two similar size bedroom with almirah. Bathroom attached with master bedroom only, a separate washroom for common use attached with living room, big kitchen, external stairs, one car parking space, and a small garden.
This design will give you the perfect size for each room. You can build a similar portion on the first floor as well. On the first floor, you can get the benefit of space available on balconies.
You can also have a look at 30 50 house plan 3bhk to get an idea from.
Option 3: Ground Floor 30 by 60 3BHK Plan
Third option comes with both Ground Floor and First floor. In this map front and rear space is left open for ventilation and sun rays. All the rooms are specious in this floor plan including kitchen. You can use terrace on first floor or it can be converted in a room. Its totally, as per your requirement.
Option 4: 30 by 60 House Plan with Lobby
This option has internal stairs and gives an awesome look to your home. Two rooms with attached toilet. One common toilet in between. Kitchen in the front with drawing-room. You can convert middle toilet for other use as well like store etc.
This plan comes with two bedrooms at the end with an attached toilet. Between the rooms, there is one pooja room and one store. Pooja room is facing towards dining room for worship. The rear portion is left open for light and ventilation. One separate toilet is also there for common use for guest or anybody.
Also have a look at some latest 20×45 house plan here.
Option 5: 30 by 60 House Plan, Lobby, Big Kitchen
Option 6: 30*60 House Plan with Garden
This 30 by 60 house plan comes with a garden that enhances the beauty of your home. This 2 bedroom house plan indian style provides an east-facing entrance that opens into a living room which is combined with the dining area.
- The two bedrooms are on one side facing each other. Each room has ample space to relax with attached bathrooms.
- There is a small open space adjoining the two rooms which can be used as a place to enjoy the sunset and pleasant evenings.
- Coming to the other side of the house, there is a kitchen right next to the garden area. The modular kitchen offers all the latest appliances and storage options.
- This 2BHK house plan with a garden is perfect for a small family or working couple who are looking for their dream home.
Another option for 30 feet by 60 feet house plan which you can adopt while constructing your house is as follow.
Option 7: 30*60 House Plan with Terrace
This house plan comes with a terrace that enhances the beauty of your home. This is a two-story home design that allows you to have all of the seclusion and comforts you desire.
The first floor of this 30 by 60 house plan consists of three bedrooms and an open space which can be converted into a second living room or a relaxing lounge area.
The terrace plan is set up above the first floor which provides an unobstructed view of the surroundings.
Consider viewing the latest maps or plans which are of 20 by 40 square feet house plan for some additional hints and look.
This is an ideal house plan in a 30×60 square feet plot for a family who wants to enjoy the outdoors and have all the privacy they need.
Option 8: 30*60 House Plan Single Floor
This is a modern single floor house design on the ground floor that is designed in such a way that you get plenty of open space. The 2BHK layout has a good size parking space.
- The entrance of the house leads directly into the drawing-room which has an attached lawn that offers a beautiful view.
- The lawn can be used for various purposes such as hosting parties, morning walks, or children’s play areas.
- The house has two bedrooms with attached bathrooms and a kitchen which is designed keeping in mind the modern lifestyle of people.
- Note, 30 40 house plan is a house size which is a very popular house map size. You should also consider plans made in this size for the latest designs as well.
- There is a utility space and an extra storage room as well to help you keep your house tidy and organized.
- This 30*60 house plan with a single floor is perfect for those who are looking for a compact and efficient home design.
- Besides this, you’ll also find a small room on the left side of the house which can be used as a pooja room or a study room.
Option 9: 30*60 House Plan 3BHK with Car Parking
This single-floor 3BHK house plan is unique as it offers everything that you need in a compact design.
- The entrance of the house leads directly into the drawing-room where you can unwind and relax.
- The house has three bedrooms with attached bathrooms and a kitchen.
- A conservatory offers additional space to expand your garden or a little lawn.
- The house has a covered car parking space that can easily accommodate one car.
- There is a store room and an open area as well which can be used for various purposes such as a study room or a play area for children.
Things To Consider While Building a 30 X 60 House:
There are certain things that you need to consider while purchasing a 30*60 house plan. These things are as follows:
Note: you may be interested in viewing the latest 20×50 house plan for your reference here. These are the latest designs and are made by experienced architects.
- You should purchase a house plan according to the size of your family. If you have a small family, then you can purchase a small house plan.
- You should purchase a house plan according to your budget. If you have a limited budget, then you can purchase a small house plan.
- You should purchase a house plan according to the location of your house. If you want to live in a peaceful environment, then you can purchase a house plan in the countryside.
- You should purchase a house plan according to the climate of your area. If you live in a cold region, then you can purchase a house plan with a fireplace.
- You should purchase a house plan according to the facilities that you need in your house. If you need a garden in your house, then you can purchase a house plan with a lawn.
- Finally, you should purchase a house plan according to your taste and preference. You can purchase a modern house plan or a traditional house plan according to your taste and preference.
- Refer to 25×30 house plan here.
These were few top used maps for 30 feet by 60 feet house. To view more maps and plans for your house click House Plans and select map as per your requirement and available plot size.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the finest home plan for a 30*60 plot?
A: The best house plan for a 30*60 plot would be one that suits your requirements and needs. You can choose from a variety of house plans depending on your budget and preferences.
Q: How many rooms can I have in my 30*60 house plan?
A: You can have up to 3 bedrooms in your 30*60 house plan.
Q: What is the typical cost of building a 30*60 home plan?
A: The average cost of construction for a 30*60 house plan would be around Rs. 20 lakhs.
Q: What are the advantages of including a garden in my house design?
A: Having a garden in your house plan offers several benefits such as fresh air, natural light, and a pleasant environment.
Q: What is the best approach to make the most of my 30*60 house design’s open area?
A: The open space in your 30*60 house plan can be utilized for various purposes such as a garden, a playground for children, or an extra room.
Consider reading Indian house colour combination outside the home.
After going through the different house plans for a 30*60 size plot, you can now choose the one that best suits your needs and requirements. Consider all the factors such as budget, number of rooms, open space, and others before finalizing the house plan.
Keep in mind that the house plan should be such that it meets all your requirements and also fits into your budget.