Vastu compliant staircase is extremely essential for peaceful living. Many builders tend to focus specifically on the staircase as this has a big impact on flow of money, health, comfort etc. Understanding few tips in regards to construction of staircase would help in maintaining comfort and prosperity in the setup.
Essential Vastu Tips for Staircase
- The staircase has to be placed in the Southern or Western side of the house. These directions are particularly known for heavy elements and hence, staircase is ideal in both directions. Northeast direction of the house should never bear the staircase. It should also not be placed in the center of the house because such placement of the staircase could lead to financial losses.
- The staircase has to be constructed in such a way that it is not easily visible to the visitors. Moreover, same staircase should not be used to link the basement and other floors. A separate staircase for basement would be ideal.
- The staircase should either rise from North to South or East to West. Turns can be taken to any direction as per the space considerations. Circular staircase shape should be avoided as it creates certain ill effects on health of the residents.
- The number of stairs in the staircase should always be odd and should not particularly end with a zero. An ideal number for stairs is the number which gives a remainder of 2 when divided by 3.
- The space below the staircase should not be used for rooms, pooja room or similar elements. It can be used for storage requirements.
- Broken staircases should be repaired instantly as they lead to mental tension and stress. They also lead to consistent clashes in the house. Chances of accidents also increase with broken staircases.
- The paint color of the staircase should be any light color. Use of dark contrasting colors is not advised.
- A room consisting of a staircase in the South West corner is not healthy. This often leads to several health problems like blood pressure, diabetes etc.
- It is essential to make sure that the stairs are not in contact with the east or north walls of the house. Featuring a door at the end and at the starting of the staircase is considered auspicious.
Staircase is a very essential element of house. Especially for commercial setups, these suggestions are extremely essential to make a Vastu compliant construction. These easy to implement factors add prosperity and security to the lives of residents.
I strongly believe in Vastu rule and this content is so nice expressing the Vastu ideas that I enjoyed reading it a lot.Thanks for such good content.
This blog has been quite helpful to me and has taught me a lot. For a calm home, a staircase that adheres to Vastu is necessary. The Vastu rules must be followed for a secure, advantageous, and aesthetically pleasing staircase. According to Vastu, a staircase should link rooms and levels and enhance the home’s general energy, positive emotions, and beauty. Making a structure that adheres to Vastu requires following the blog’s recommendations. The staircase must be placed in line with Vastu principles, and a qualified Vastu consultant must verify this location. The depth of information this article has provided about the staircase’s construction will help preserve the setup’s comfort and prosperity. I appreciate your sharing.
Overall a great post!
Get to know about staircases a lot. The blog is formatted beautifully with all the relevant information such as what is the good direction, what paint color should be used, etc. I am so glad that I came across this, otherwise, it would not have been possible to know that staircases are constructed with so much consideration according to vastu. I am quite impressed with this whole reading. Totally loved it!