When it comes to bedroom color selection, just as with the proper sleeping direction, it’s crucial.
In other words, some people feel that a South facing house is ideal while others believe it is undesirable.
The colors of your house should be chosen according to Vastu principles, specially when you are getting your bedroom painted. Vaastu has a great impact on colors when it comes to bedroom walls.
Vastu has it own impact when it comes to husband wife couples master bedrooms, bedrooms for kids, bedroom colors for senior citizens and etc.
For a complete guide on Vastu for colors refer to this.
Here are some suggestions for the perfect Vastu colors for a master bedroom:
Wall Colors For Bedroom as per Vastu
- In the south, your bedroom should be pink or orange. According to Vastu, the planet Mars rules the southern portion of your house. As a result, red or orange colors should be used.
- The North direction is under the influence of Mercury. As Mercury pertains to growth and wealth, most people prefer buying a house facing North according to Vastu Shastra.
- The North East’s water influence means that light blue and silver are the ideal colors for this bedroom.
- A South East bedroom is best enhanced by light shades of pink and red, which can radiate love and warmth.
- To lessen the negative effects of this planet, one can use grey, golden, white or silver shades for the west walls of their master bedroom in the West.
Similarly, kitchen colour as per vastu is also important and should not be neglected.
If you want to paint the entire wall in a single hue, you may choose to do so; alternatively, if you wish to keep the area clean and distinct, select one color or shade for each.
Bedroom Colors for Couples According to Vastu Science
Choosing the proper Vastu colors for a couple’s bedroom is a sine qua non for successful partnerships. The fact that colors have an influence on relationships, and especially ones between partners, cannot be overstated. Positive and negative color selections may do everything from giving stability to destroying a relationship.
When we talk about positive and negative options, the discussion inevitably arises over whether to choose black or white, light or dark alternatives. To begin with, it is advised that you utilize mild tints of color for the walls and curtains. When it comes to vastu for home rules, here are some key Vastu bedroom colors tips:
- If you’re a new spouse and your partner and you haven’t yet had children, pink, red, and orange hues might be ideal for igniting love and passion. For years to come, colors like yellow can significantly enhance your relationship.
- Offbeat options aren’t good – Interior decorators and unconventional choices have led to a resurgence of shades of purple, grey, and brown, which were formerly unpopular. In reality, regardless of how exquisite they appear, one must only utilize them in conjunction with an expert.
This system is based on the laws of nature and the universe, and it is believed to bring good luck and fortune.
The best colors for a bedroom according to vastu shastra are green, blue, white, and yellow. North represents strength and stability, while south represents prosperity and growth. East represents knowledge and wisdom, while west represents love and compassion. Never ignore the sleeping direction as per vastu because it has a huge impact.
White is the color of air and symbolizes peace, harmony, and balance. Yellow is the color of fire and symbolizes energy, enthusiasm, and strength. When choosing colors for your bedroom, you should consider the direction in which your bed will be placed.
If you are planning to paint your bedroom walls, you should use light colors such as white, blue, or green. If you want to add some contrast to your room, you can use dark colors such as brown or black.
When choosing furniture for your bedroom, you should avoid using heavy and dark colors. Instead, opt for light and airy furniture such as cane chairs and tables. You should also avoid using too much metal in your bedroom furniture as it can make the room look cluttered.
Husband Wife Master Bedroom Vastu Colors for Bedroom
The colors of the walls, ceiling, floor, and furniture should all be taken into consideration when choosing the right colors for your master bedroom Vastu. There are many different ways to bring out the best in each color, so it is important to experiment with different shades and hues to find the perfect balance for your own personal space.
One of the most important things to remember when choosing colors for your master bedroom vastu is that light colors tend to make rooms appear larger and brighter, while dark colors can make them appear smaller and more intimate. Consider reading about east facing house vastu plan if you have a east-facing plot.
If you are looking to create a more spacious feel in your room, then light colors are definitely the way to go. On the other hand, if you want to create a cozier and more intimate atmosphere, then dark colors may be a better choice.
When it comes to the walls of your master bedroom vastu, there are a few different options available to you. The first option is to use light colors on the walls, which will help to make the room appear larger.
If you are unsure about which route to take, then it may be a good idea to consult with a professional before making your final decision. Again, light colors tend to make rooms appear larger, while dark colors can actually make them appear smaller.
For a north-facing plot, consider reading and following north facing house vastu plan listed here.
However, if you want to create a cozier and more intimate atmosphere, then dark colors may be a better option.
The Role that Colors Play in Vaastu
Before you renovate your home, it’s important to get expert advice to make your bedroom colors vastu compliant. After all, who doesn’t love making their rooms colorful and beautiful? Hence bedroom vastu should never be ignored.
But before you make any further plans on painting your bedroom and making in as per vastu rules for colours in bedroom, keep in mind that vaastu experts have their own opinions when it comes to vastu for colours related to bedroom wall colors.
They said that you should use only those colors that symbolize the five elements of Vastu. The popular phrase “Vastu ke Anusar” comes with its own set of idioms.
Vastu is made up of five key components, and you must pay attention to them before building your home. Things do not stop here. Bed position as per vastu is also an important aspect in vastu shastra as well.
Fire, Water, Air, Earth, and Sky are the five elements. According to experts, these elements are related to their cardinal directions. And when you pair the correct hues with the right spots in those directions, you’ll get a balanced life and positive vibes. Red is connected with fire because of course;
However, water is associated with blue, the air has green qualities, the sky is white, and the earth yellow. It’s time to explain how to choose the best color for the bedroom based on Vastu principles.
Also read about main door house entrance vastu here.
The Best Color Combination for Bedroom
Colors have the power to elicit strong emotions and sentiments in us. It is why we enjoy traveling to lovely locations, seeing greenery, relaxing on the beach, and the color of the sea. We want to put those pleasant feelings into our bedrooms.
However, you should think about experts’ views before putting them into practice.
Green is known to evoke positive emotions and create a sense of good fortune. Moreover, green is believed to share positive energy, be relaxing, and can help improve your mood.
Moreover, people tend to love green two colour combination for bedroom wall because it is the color of nature. It evokes feelings of positivity and creates a refreshing atmosphere. But did you know that this lucky color can also bring money and motivation? Be sure to put some green in your bedroom to improve your luck!
Read about how to make a staircase as per vastu here.
Many people believe that the color white signifies purity, and it can also bring good faith, healing properties, a clean environment, and a positive mood. That’s why you often see people wearing white at funerals or weddings. White is associated with Calmness peacefulness and love. Some even say that it can remove negativity from a home and bring growth to your life.
Choosing yellow as your go-to color can bring about big changes in your life. If you’re drawn to yellow, it could be because you’re a hopeful person with a lot of determination. Just beware that too much yellow can also lead to frustration. Use this color in moderation for the best results.
Consider reading about septic tank vastu here.
Red or Pink
There are drawbacks to utilizing it more frequently. Furthermore, this hue represents warmth, passion, and strong goals. However, it also indicates high energy levels that might raise blood pressure. Signs in red hues are used to suggest the presence of danger ahead.
Red is not only the color of love, but it also brings good luck to those who wear it. So be sure to add a pop of red to your bedroom and start your day off on the right foot. According to Vastu Shastra, red is the best color for a bedroom.
Also read: Vastu tips for happy married life here.
Pink is a color that symbolizes love and can have a positive effect on your relationships. It is often associated with innocence, kindness, and tranquility. Therefore, someone who loves pink usually has a peaceful disposition, tours others lovingly, and exudes calmness.
If you want to create space for good fortune and positivity in your life, be sure to fill your room with pink hues.
Brown is the color of earth and its fertility. This hue is linked to good fortune when you connect with nature. It’s why the trees, soil, and landscape are brown in this country. So, use it in your corridors, bedrooms, or floors for a balanced family, job, and development. As a result of this color’s usage, your home will be more secure and financially successful.
Indigo is the sapphire blue color of the rainbow typically seen in a clear sky. It is believed to have personality-altering effects and bring good fortune. Indigo has been known to lighten moods, create calm sensations, and bring prosperity. So be sure to fill your life with this peaceful hue by adding it into your bedroom decoration scheme.
Read about 4 cardinal directions in vastu here and pick the colors accordingly.
The color grey has often been stigmatized as depressing, but it can actually have positive effects on your life if you use it in the right way. For example, many multinational companies use shades of grey to suggest sophistication and class to their potential customers. It is also believed that this color can bring wealth and luck into your life if you incorporate it into your bedroom décor.
The color blue is associated with trust, passion, and shared creativity. We all know that the sky is blue, and it offers us limitless possibilities. In your life, the blue hue symbolizes success, development, and serenity. It’s because of these qualities that you like blue. Blue accentuates your intellect in suits. As a result, be certain to incorporate this into your bedroom decor. It will transform your space and invite high energy into it.
People also place lucky seven horses painting in home to get rid of the negative effects of vastu, also called vastu dosha.
What you should not do?
In order to maintain a good balance of energy in your bedroom, it is important to avoid using certain colors or use them sparingly as per vastu for home guide.
- When used excessively, such as blazing red and other related hues, it can upset the equilibrium and have a detrimental influence on your overall disposition.
- Vastu Shastra, on the other hand, states that high-intensity colors should be used with caution. Shani and Rahu are two planetary forces thought to be fiery planets, according to Vastu Shastra.
- White is usually considered to be a neutral color, but when it comes to choosing colors for your bedroom according to Vastu principles, too much white can actually increase ego-centricity.
- Consider reading about kitchen direction as per vastu here for your reference.
Things To Consider for Vastu Bedroom
There are many factors that need to be considered while choosing the right wall colors for your bedroom as per Vastu Shastra.
- The direction of the room: The direction of the room plays an important role in determining the right wall color for your bedroom. According to Vastu Shastra, the east facing bedroom should have light colors such as white, cream, or pale blue.
- The size of the room: The size of the room also needs to be considered while choosing the right wall color for your bedroom. However, if the room is large, then you can go for darker shades.
- If the room doesn’t have much natural light, then you can go for darker shades.
- The furniture in the room: The furniture in the room also needs to be considered while choosing the right wall color for your bedroom. If the furniture is mostly made of dark wood, then you can go for lighter colors. However, if the furniture is mostly made of light wood, then you can go for darker shades. For wardrobe, consider reading vastu direction for wardrobe here.
- The theme of the room: The theme of the room also needs to be considered while choosing the right wall color for your bedroom. If the room has a romantic theme, then warmer colors such as red or pink are preferable. However, if the room has a modern or contemporary theme, then cooler colors such as green or blue are preferable.
By taking all these factors into consideration, you can choose the right wall color for your bedroom and create a space that is not only beautiful but also peaceful and harmonious.
The colors you choose for your bedroom can have a significant effect on your mood and overall well-being. Be sure to choose colors that will create positive and balanced energy in your space.
In conclusion, the bedroom is one of the most important rooms in the house and it is very important to choose the right colors for it as per Vastu Shastra. The above article provides some useful tips that can help you in choosing the right wall colors for your bedroom. So, follow these tips and create a space that is not only beautiful but also peaceful and harmonious.
Consider reading: Bedroom modern pop plus minus design