The spider plant is a well-known houseplant. But did you know that there are some vastu guidelines that you should follow when placing your spider plant in your home?
The Vastu shastra is an ancient Indian system of architecture and design. It’s based on the belief that the placement of objects in our environment can impact our lives in positive or negative ways.
If you’re looking to bring a spider plant into your home, here are some guidelines to follow to make it Vastu-compliant while placing it in your home:
What is Spider Plant?
The spider plant is a hardy, evergreen tropical and subtropical plant from Africa, Asia, and Australia. The name comes from the long, thin leaves that resemble spider legs. Spider plants prefer well-draining soil and plenty of bright, indirect light.
Lastly, fertilize your spider plant every couple of months to give it the nutrients it needs to grow. To know the spider plant benefits in detail refer to this link and read all about it.
Now that you know a little bit about spider plants, let’s take a look at some vastu guidelines for growing them in your home.
Vastu Direction For Spider Plant
The spider plant is a very popular houseplant, and it’s easy to see why. But did you know that there is a correct way to place your spider plant in your home? That’s right, according to the principles of vastu shastra, there is a specific direction in which you should place your spider plant to bring positive energy into your home.
Here’s what you need to know about the vastu direction for spider plants. In case you also want to know about vastu for money plant so here it is.
- The best direction for a spider plant is north or east.
- Spider plants should not be placed in the south or west because these are the directions of fire and water, respectively. Fire and water elements are considered to be too powerful for spider plants.
- Spider plants can be placed in the north or east because these are the directions of earth and air. The earth element will provide stability for the plant, while the air element will bring freshness and new energy into the home.
- When placing your spider plant in the north or east, make sure that it has plenty of bright light but is not in direct sunlight.
- Also read about vastu for snake plant as well here.
Spider plants like to be kept on the drier side, so if your potting soil is too moist, it could cause the roots to rot.
Following these simple tips will help you to create a healthy environment for your spider plant, and it will also bring positive energy into your home.
Have a look at vastu for curry leaves plant here as well.
Vastu Tips for Spider Plant
These plants are easy to care for, require very little maintenance, and are great for purifying the air in your home.
If you’re thinking of adding a spider plant to your home, there are a few things you should know about Vastu shastra, the ancient Indian science of architecture and design.
Here are some tips to help you keep your spider plant happy and healthy:
- Place your spider plant in the east or northeast corner of your home. This is the direction of growth, new beginnings, and positive energy.
- Make sure your spider plant has plenty of bright, indirect sunlight.
Consider reading about vastu for tulsi plant here.
Benefits of Growing Spider Plant as per Vastu
The main benefit of growing spider plants as per Vastu is that it helps in improving the quality of air. Spider plant has many other benefits too which include:
- It helps in improving the quality of air: Spider plants improve the quality of air by absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen.
- It helps in reducing stress and tension: Spider plants have a calming effect on our minds and body. It reduces stress and tension by promoting relaxation. Thus, it is an excellent plant to grow at home or office if you want to reduce your stress levels.
- It helps in increasing concentration and memory power: Spider plants are known to improve concentration and memory power.
- It helps in boosting immunity: Spider plants contain vitamins A, C, and E which are known to boost immunity. Thus, by growing spider plants at home, you can keep diseases at bay and stay healthy.
- It helps in detoxifying the body: Spider plant helps in detoxifying the body by removing toxins from the blood.
- So, if you are looking to improve the quality of air, reduce stress, or enhance your concentration and memory power, then make sure to grow spider plants in your home or office. Refer to vastu for drumstick plant if you want to make your drumstick plant vastu compliant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the benefits of growing spider plants as per Vastu?
A: The main benefit of growing spider plants as per Vastu is that it helps in improving the quality of air. Spider plant has many other benefits too which include increasing concentration and memory power, boosting immunity, and detoxifying the body.
Q: Can spider plants be toxic to pets?
A: Spider plants are not considered to be toxic to pets. However, as with any plant, it’s always best to keep an eye on your pet if you think they may have ingested part of the plant.
In conclusion, the spider plant is an excellent choice of plant to grow at home or office as per Vastu.
It offers a plethora of benefits which include improving the quality of air, reducing stress, boosting immunity, and detoxifying the body.
So, if you are looking for a plant that can offer you all these benefits and follows the vastu for home rules, then make sure to grow spider plants in your home or office today!