Table of Contents
The 25 by 25 house plan or ghar ka naksha is one of the most popular house plans for a family. This particular house plan allows for a family to have plenty of space, without sacrificing any of the comforts that they would want in a home. There are also often a basement and an attic included in this type of house plan.
One of the great things about the 25 by 25 house plan is that it can be easily customized to fit the specific needs of any family.
For example, if a family has more than four children, they may want to consider adding an extra bedroom or two. Or, if they entertain often, they may want to add a game room or media room to the floor plan.
By removing one or two of the bedrooms, they can create a more efficient and practical living space that is still comfortable and stylish.
No matter what the specific needs of your family are, the 25 by 25 house plan is a great option that is sure to please. With its open floor plan and ample amount of space, this type of house plan is perfect for any family.
So, if you are looking for a new home that will provide you with all the comforts and amenities that you desire, be sure to consider the 25 by 25 house plan.
Also consider an alternate of 25×25 17 by 45 feet house plan as a reference to make your home design a modern one.
1 BHK 25 by 25 House Plan
This house plan is for a 1 BHK house measuring 25 feet by 25 feet. The house is spacious and can be easily modified to accommodate a family of four. The house plan also has a covered porch which can be used as a parking space or as an additional living space.
2 BHK 25 by 25 House Plan – Ground Floor
The entry to the main structure is marked by a double-height formal living area with a large glass window. The contemporary lifestyle is used to design the home, which takes advantage of the surrounding areas and greenery. The dining living and kitchen spaces are aligned along a straight line and enter from the side. The utility and store on the backside are complemented by the staircase. The overall welcome effect is balanced by adding steps to it.
Also, have a look at the latest 20 by 30 house plan for your reference here.
A guest bedroom is provided on the step-down level. Vertical openness is assured by the double-height formal living area. A toilet has been incorporated into the bedroom at the front. The master bedroom and bathroom are accessible directly within the hall and kitchen.
25 x 25 East Facing House Plan
The open slabs at both ends provide plenty of sunshine and air. The bedroom is painted in bright colors and has woodwork. The ground floor is just as typical as the first, with a vast covered balcony and an informal sit-out.
To make your east-facing house a Vastu compliant, consider these east facing house vastu plan and get it designed accordingly.
2BHK 25X25 House Plan – Ground Floor
The next bedroom we go out to is your dining area, which has three angles of view of your well-planned dining and main kitchen space. The definition of simple, clean, and classic lines are found in your dining space. The kitchen flows from the dining area so you can easily carry on a conversation with your guests while you cook.
This is a modern low budget single floor house design where the last stop is the master bedroom. This room has been designed with your relaxation and comfort in mind. From the moment you enter, you are greeted by a wall of windows that let in an abundance of natural light. The room also features a cozy sitting area, perfect for reading or enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning.
Things To Know When Building 25 By 25 House Plans
- Always consider the climate. Make sure your home can withstand high winds, heavy snowfall, and other extreme conditions.
- Think about the future. When you are designing your 25 by 25 house plans, think about how your family might grow over time. Consider adding extra bedrooms or expanding the kitchen to accommodate a larger family.
- Pay attention to detail.
- There are no set rules for what a home should look like, so allow your creativity to shine through. Have a look at 1000 square feet house plan here for your reference.
- Work with a professional. While you can find plenty of house plans online or in magazines, it is always best to work with a professional architect or designer. They can help you bring your vision to life and make sure that all of the details are accounted for.
Why To Invest in a 25X25 House Plan?
Many people choose to invest in a 25X25 house plan because it offers many benefits that other sizes simply cannot provide. This can be one of the best 2 bedroom house plans indian style. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider investing in a 25X25 house plan for your next home:
- More square footage means more room to grow.
- The extra square footage also provides more storage space. If you are constantly running out of storage space in your current home, then a 25X25 house plan can give you the extra space you need to keep your belongings organized and out of the way.
- A 25X25 house plan is more affordable than other sizes. When you compare the price per square foot of a 25X25 house plan to that of a larger home, you will see that it is much more affordable.
- This is because the materials and labor required to build a smaller home are less expensive than those needed for a larger one.
- With less square footage to take care of, you will have more time and energy to focus on other things.
- A 25X25 house plan is easier to sell. Because it is a smaller home, it will be much easier to find buyers when you are ready to move on from your current home.
Consider viewing the latest 20 by 50 house plan here as well.
These are just a few of the benefits that you can enjoy by choosing this size for your next home. When you are ready to build your dream home, be sure to consider all of your options so that you can find the perfect plan for your needs.
If you are looking for a new home that offers plenty of space to grow, then you should consider investing in a 25X25 house plan. With 625 square feet of living space, you will have all the room you need to add extra bedrooms, storage space, or whatever else you might need.
Additionally, a 25X25 house plan is more affordable than other sizes and is much easier to maintain. All of these factors make a 25X25 house plan an excellent choice for anyone who wants to build their dream home.