Vastu Shastra is a science and if you want to generate financial growth then you should lay out the office as per its guidelines.
Colors are not just a decorative element, they are believed to drive power, energy and have the ability to inspire our behavior.
Thus, it is very important to keep the Vastu recommendations in mind to pick the color theme for your office.
Choosing the right office paint color is important if you want to create a space that promotes productivity and positive energy. According to the principles of vastu shastra, certain colors can help to balance the five elements in your space and create a more harmonious environment.
Vastu for Office Paint Color
White is often considered the ideal color for an office, as it represents purity, clarity, and new beginnings.
Blue is another good choice for an office, as it promotes communication and creativity. If you’re looking for a more energizing office paint color, yellow or orange may be perfect for you.
Yellow is said to stimulate the mind and promote mental clarity, while orange is associated with happiness and success.
No matter what office paint color you choose, be sure to test it out in a small area before committing to painting your entire space.
Thus, these are some of the best vastu colors for office which you can be used to bring positive energy to your office. You can also consult a vastu expert before painting the walls or doors and windows of your office.
You may also like to read wall colour combination for hall with images here.
Colors for every Direction
You may not be aware of the emotional, materialistic and intuitive impact of colors on your employees’ life, but it’s true. The right colors can stimulate the energy in your team whereas the erroneous selection of colors may lead to depression and frustration among your employees.
- White, silver white and tone of yellows and cream: The light colors can be used for East, Northeast, Northwest and Southeast walls of your office.
- Green: A lighter shade of green is suitable for the North wall, whereas all shades of green are permissible on the Southwest walls.
- Blue: Blue color is governed by planet Saturn and it should be applied on the South wall.
- Red, Pink or Coral: If you like these colors then select them only for the South wall in your office.
Also read: Color Combination for Home as per Vastu
For the enhancement of Vastu, you should follow these rules and make sure to pick the colors that have an active impact on your team.
Tips to Enhance Vastu in your Office
Needless to say, the primary goal of an office is to make a profit and attain huge success. To achieve the goals quickly you can think of Vastu compliance in your office décor. Take a look at the colors on the walls; you can change them to emanate energy and excitement in your team.
Here is a list of Vastu guidelines that you need to keep in mind while selecting the office colors.
Also, have a look at the vastu for dancing ganesha painting here and whether to place or hand it in office or not to get positive energies.
- Always try to stick to professional color shades, but if your office area is really very large then you can experiment with bright colors on some walls.
- For smaller offices, it is advised in Vastu to select neutral and lighter shades.
- Consider the five basic elements fire, water, air, sky, and earth while selecting the color directions.
- Every element is represented by a color, so make sure you respect the direction of each element by dedicating that designated color to the direction.
- Red is the color known for its energizing quality and blue is designated to relaxing areas, so keep that in mind while painting the office.
- Startup companies can pick shades of green, as the color not only brings harmony but it is also utilized to rejuvenate ideas.
- Do check the vastu for pooja room in office here and what should be the color for pooja room in the office.
- If your office is divided into separate rooms then pick light tones of green for cabins that are in the North, and grey and red would be beneficial for cabins that are located in the South and West respectively. Rest of the directions can be painted with mixed tones of yellow, cream and green.
- It is advised to avoid brown, black and dark blue color in the offices.
- Always paint the ceilings in the lighter shade than that of the walls.
As per the vastu for colors scheme, some colors are auspicious but painting them in the wrong direction can only bring a negative impact on the business.
In simpler words, color selection can make or break the office environment. So it is always better to seek help from Vastu experts.
Vastu Plants for Office Room
When it comes to bringing good energy into your office space, there are a few key things to keep in mind. One is the use of plants. Vastu, an ancient Indian tradition, recommends using certain plants in specific areas of your office room to create balance and harmony.
Here are a few of the best plants for each area of your office room, according to Vastu:
- Desk: Any plant that has round leaves is said to be ideal for placing on or near your desk. This includes peace lilies, rubber trees, and ficus trees. If you are searching for office tables then have a look at the latest office table design here with images.
- Reception area: For the reception area, Vastu recommends plants with long, slender leaves. These include snake plants and spider plants. These plants are said to bring good luck and fortune to businesses.
- Conference room: Vastu recommends using green plants in the conference room, as they represent growth and new beginnings. Some great options include bamboo, money trees, and ferns.
- Break room: The break room is a place for relaxation, so Vastu recommends using plants that have calming properties. Good choices include lavender, jasmine, and chamomile.
When choosing plants for your office space, be sure to take into account the amount of sunlight each area gets. With a little bit of planning, you can create a beautifully balanced and energetically positive office space that promotes productivity and success.
You may also like to view modern office chair designs for your office here.
According to vastu shastra, the north-facing wall should be painted white or light blue. These colors will bring positive energy in the office and will help in the growth of the business. The east-facing wall should be painted a green or light yellow. These colors will bring good luck and prosperity to the office. The west-facing wall should be painted black or dark blue.
These colors will bring positive energy in the office and will help in attracting customers and clients. These colors will allow positive energy to enter the office and will also help in reducing heat and noise from outside.