In today’s world, everyone needs a home; everyone desires to have their own house with all of the facilities and aesthetics.
However, the problem is that people’s budget doesn’t always allow them to have their dream home.
In addition, people also have different ideas about what a “dream home” looks like. For some, it might be a small and cozy cottage while for others, it might be a grand mansion.
The first and foremost thing is the plot size; will the plot size be able to accommodate the kind of house you have in mind? The second thing is the number of rooms and floors; how many rooms and floors do you need/want? And finally, the aesthetics; what kind of look do you want for your house?
After taking all of these factors into consideration, you can start looking at different house plans to see which one is the best fit for you.
One great option is a 20 by 60 house plan. This type of plan can offer you a lot of advantages. If you’re interested in a 20 by 60 house plan, then make sure to check out the collection below.
Also consider having a look at 40 40 House Plan latest designs here.
South Facing 2BHK Ground Floor Plan – 20 X 60
This is the South Facing House Plan of 20 x 60 homes floor plans, which includes a variety of rooms. You’ll get everything according to Vastu for home in this design, as well as plenty of space in front of the home where the automobile may be parked easily.
This design was made with car parking in mind, and it has been designed considering Vastu.
This property distinguishes itself from the rest because it has a very contemporary aesthetic and all of the features are up to date, as is required today. The above is a 20×60 ground floor layout of 2 bedroom house plan in indian style.
For another 20 by 60 feet house plan in 2BHK configuration you can refer is listed below:
This is a 60 by 20 house plan and not a 20 by 60 house plan. Facing can be north, east, south, west depending upon the plot location.
These are modern single floor house design you can refer for your 20 by 60 feet plot construction. Today’s society has evolved differently than yesterday’s, yet many individuals still consider Vastu Shastra important today, thus this plan was created with Vastu in mind. The home’s main gate opens towards the east.
Let’s begin with the house plan discussion, and let’s start with the porch on which the automobile can be parked.
- The living room has been carefully designed and kept in balance with its furnishings and interior. As a result, the space appears more beautiful and inviting.
- Following this comes the kitchen, which is located in the southeast corner and has an Agni angle between these two directions.
- Modular kitchens are in vogue now, and this one is no exception. A dining area is located in front of the kitchen, where a dining table, and refrigerator may be stored.
- Let’s continue with the well-appointed bedroom, in which all of the phony ceilings, beds, dressing tables, and closets will be constructed, along with all of these being made to match.
- In the following bedroom, all of the items are identical to those in the prior room since they are required and should be in all rooms. To make your bedroom vastu compliant, consider vastu rules for bedroom.
- The inside of the bedroom has been well completed. This area includes a wardrobe, dressing table, and double bed that is all pre-made. You can also install air conditioning in this space, as well as a ceiling fan.
- On the side of the second bedroom, there’s a bathroom that features a washroom and offers free space of three feet in front where a washtub may be installed.
Double Story 20 X 60 House Plan – Ground Floor Plan
This is a double-story house plan with two bedrooms on the ground floor, a common bathroom, and an elevated stairwell leading to the second floor.
The above house plan is a 3bhk house plan of double story.
The living room is the first room you come upon when you enter the home and it may easily be used as a showcase while also having a TV cabinet on the wall for easy TV installation.
Option Two (2BHK):
There is a staircase leading up to the next floor and a small bedroom on the first level. This room also has an attached bathroom. The inside of all of the house’s rooms was well-maintained, and the color was applied uniformly throughout the home’s rooms.
The bathroom in the bedroom is connected, while a shared lavatory remains. First and foremost, let’s discuss the kitchen that consists of modular fittings as well as a sink.
Also have a look at 1000 square feet house plan you can consider for making your dream home.
The kitchen and the bathroom fit together, with a common washroom in between. A combined late bath is in front of it, and a washbasin may be installed beside it.
Following this comes the master bedroom and this room also has an associated bathroom.
Consider reading: Low cost 3 bedroom house plan kerala
2BHK 20 by 60 House Plan Layout
2BHK 20 by 60 House Plan Layout – 2 Bedroom duplex house plan layout designed to be built in 20 feet by 60 feet plot. This cozy 2-bedroom house plan layout includes an attached garage and a front porch.
The living room is open to the kitchen and has a door leading to the backyard. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor, both with attached bathrooms.
Also have a look at latest 20×50 house plan here for your reference as well.
Things To Consider When Building 20X60 House
Building a house is a huge investment, and 20×60 house plans can help you get the most out of your money.
- The average family size has increased over the years, so it’s important to consider how many bedrooms you’ll need. You may be able to save money by going with a smaller home, but if you have a large family, you’ll want to make sure you have enough space.
- Today’s families are more spread out than ever before, so it’s important to think about how much living space each person in your family will need. If you have a lot of kids, you’ll probably want a bigger house so they can have their own space. If you entertain often, you’ll want a house that has plenty of room for guests.
- Modern families are looking for houses with all the latest bells and whistles, so be sure to include any must-have features in your plans. Things like open floor plans, gourmet kitchens, and spa-like bathrooms are all popular choices.
When you are looking for the perfect house plans, it is important to keep a few things in mind. You want to make sure that you find plans that fit your budget, your needs, and your desire to have a beautiful home.