Grow Money Plant as Per Vastu to Quickly Increase Your Wealth and Money
Lots of people keep money plant in their homes because it is believed that the plant brings wealth and prosperity to the dwellers and if the plant is growing at a faster pace then it’s a clear sign of an increase in their incomes and profits. If you are also tempted to grow money plant for all the obvious reasons, then you should know the money plant Vastu. Growing the plant as per Vastu Shastra will allow you to gain the maximum money plant benefits. Otherwise, it will bring financial loss and stress.
What is money plant?
The signification of money plant can be seen in both Feng Shui and Vastu Shastra. It is a plant that attracts wealth and believed to bring long-lasting happiness in the family.
It is a tropical vine plant found in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indochina along with China, Japan, Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan. Epipremnum aureum is the money plant scientific name that you may not have heard because it is commercially sold with the name money tree. With a heart like a shape, the leaves of this plant always remain green, and it is widely used for money growth and interior decoration.
Benefits of Money Plant
When considering aspects of Feng Shui and Vastu Shastra the beneficial properties of this plant are endless. Here are some of the most popular money plant benefits that will inspire you to make room for this beautiful plant:
- Money plant has air purifying capabilities, which are even approved by some regulatory authorities.
- Money plants absorb radiation, so you should keep one near your Wi-fi router or computer.
- Similarly, the rejuvenating benefits of money plant leaves include the capability to reduce stress, anxiety and sleeping disorders.
- The plant enhances the energy of prosperity, and it attracts wealth.
The radiation, stress and negative energy of all the clutter in the house can be reduced with the help of money plant. Besides, it is also believed that the plant will bring good luck and wealth, so rather than being nostalgic about money plant Feng Shui aspects,plan to bring in the positive vibes into your home with the help of this plant.
Vastu Tips to Grow Money Plant
In order to let the plant activate positive energy follow these Vastu guidelines to grow the money plant.
- Although you can keep the plant anywhere in the house, the southeast is the most suitable Vastu direction to keep the plant.
- Keeping the plant inside the house brings good luck. You can plant it in a bottle full of water.
- You should place the money plant in a sharp corner to reduce anxiety.
Few Important things to keep in mind
Always make sure to grow the plant in the suggested position as per Vastu, or else it will attract financial loss.
- The northeast direction is strictly prohibited in Vastu to plant the money tree.
- The north and east walls are also not suitable for money plant.
- As per Vastu Shastra, the money plant should always be inside the house, never grow it in the garden area.
- Never spread the vines of money plant on the floor, it will bring monetary loss.
- Make sure to clean the plant leaves and change the water regularly.
Vaastu Shastra and Feng Shui are ancient practices, so you should follow the easiest tips, like growing a plant, to gain money and get rich. The plant is beneficial from all aspects as it is beautiful and affordable too. So if you wish to beautify your home and bring good luck then plan to grow money plant in your home right now.