There are many different ways that you can design a pooja mandir for your wall.
You can either buy a ready-made one or get a custom-made one. The most common material used is marble, but there are also other options available such as granite, sandstone, and even glass.
Check out the collection of some beautiful pooja mandir designs for walls.
Pooja Mandir Designs for Walls
1. Wooden Wallmounted with Wallpaper Background
Pooja mandirs are an integral part of Indian homes. A beautiful pooja mandir can make your puja room look complete and serene. If you’re looking for a unique and stylish pooja mandir, then this wooden pooja mandir design for home with a wallpaper background is perfect for you.
This wall-mounted pooja mandir comes with a detachable shelf that can be used to place your idols and photo frames.
2. Wallmounted Jaali Panel Pooja Mandir Design
This wall-mounted jaali panel pooja mandir is a perfect option for those who want to save space in their homes. The mandir has a beautiful jaali panel that is perfect for creating an Indian style pooja room designs in your home. The mandir also includes a shelf that is perfect for holding your puja items. The mandir is easy to assemble and can be hung on the wall or placed on a table.
3. Wallmounted Pooja Mandir on Beam Wall
Pooja Mandir is the most important part of Indian homes. It is the place where we perform all our religious rituals and offer prayers to the deities. A wall-mounted pooja mandir is a great option for those who do not have enough space in their homes.
Wallmounted pooja mandirs are available in a variety of materials like wood, marble, granite, etc. Wood is the most popular choice for these mandirs as it is easy to work with and looks very elegant.
These materials are quite expensive but they last a long and look very beautiful. If you are looking for a wall-mounted pooja mandir designs for your home, then you can check out the various options available online.
4. Marble Pooja Mandir on Wall Design and Ideas
A marble pooja mandir on the wall is an excellent way to save space and still have a beautiful and spiritual place to do your puja. A round mandir usually has three levels, with the bottom level being the largest. The top-level is usually smaller and can be used for storage or as a place to keep your puja items.
A rectangular mandir can accommodate more people and usually has four levels. The top-level is generally the largest and can be used for storage or as a place to keep your puja items. Have a look at latest marble mandir designs for home here.
5. Wallmounted Pooja Mandir on Corner Wall
One of the most popular ways to incorporate a puja room in your home is by installing a wall-mounted pooja mandir on a corner wall. This type of mandir doesn’t take up too much space and can be easily installed in any room of your home.
The background lights in the mandir can be used to create a calming and serene ambiance for your puja room. You can also decorate the wall around the mandir with religious paintings or photos of deities.
6. Simple and Elegant Wooden Pooja Mandir
Another popular way to design a puja room in your home is by installing a simple and elegant wooden pooja mandir. This type of mandir is perfect for those who want a traditional yet stylish look for their puja room.
You can get this type of mandir custom-made to match the specific dimensions and design of your puja room. The main attraction of this type of mandir is its intricate carvings and beautiful finish.
Have a look at home tulsi mandir design here.
7. Pooja Mandir Shelf on Wall
Pooja mandir shelves on walls are a great option if you’re looking to save space and create a beautiful, organized altar. Plus, they can be easily installed with just a few tools.
If you’re looking for a pooja mandir shelf that’s both functional and stylish, consider one made of wood. Wood shelves offer a classic look that will complement any décor.
Another popular option is metal pooja mandir shelves. These shelves are often made of brass or copper, and they offer a beautiful, polished look. Metal shelves are also very strong and durable, so you can be confident your pooja mandir items will be safe on them. Pooja mandir shelves are a great way to save space and create a beautiful, organized altar.
8. Round Wooden Plank Wall Mounted Pooja Mandir Design
This round wooden plank wall-mounted Pooja Mandir design is perfect for your home. The beautiful carving on the wooden plank makes it look more attractive. This mandir can be easily installed on any wall of your home.
9. Wooden Carved Wallmounted Pooja Mandir with Jaali Door
This Wooden Carved Wallmounted Pooja Mandir with Jaali Door is made of teak wood and can be mounted on the wall. It has a beautiful jaali door which makes it perfect for your home puja room. The mandir comes with 2 shelves inside where you can keep your puja items.
Consider making your mandir vastu complaint by following vastu tips for pooja room mentioned here.
10. Wall-Mounted Pooja Mandir with Bells
This Pooja Mandir is a beautiful addition to your home. It is made of wood and has two bells on the top.
The Pooja mandir is made of high-quality wood and comes with a bell on the top. This Pooja Mandir is a beautiful addition to your home. It is made of wood and has two bells on the top.
Tips to Build Wallmounted Pooja Mandir at Home
- Choose a location: Pick a spot on a wall that is visible from all sides of the room, so that you can see the deity while performing your puja.
- Make a sketch: Once you’ve decided on the location, sketch the mandir on paper so that you know exactly how much space you have to work with.
- Choose the right materials: Use sturdy, lightweight materials that can be easily mounted on the wall. Plywood or MDF are good choices for the frame of the mandir, and you can use mirrors, glass, or marble for the shelves.
- Cut and assemble the pieces: Cut the pieces for the frame and shelves according to your sketch, then assemble them using screws or nails.
- Install the mandir: Use a strong adhesive to attach the mandir to the wall. Start at the top and work your way down, making sure that each piece is level before moving on to the next one.
- Decorate the mandir: Add a few finishing touches to the mandir, such as a painting or photo of the deity, fresh flowers, and a small lamp.
Pooja mandirs are a beautiful and essential part of any Hindu home. They provide a sacred space for puja and help to create a serene and spiritual ambiance.
When choosing a pooja mandir, it’s important to consider the size of your puja room and the type of materials you want it to be made out of.
Make sure the mandir is made out of high-quality materials that will last for many years and that it’s easy to clean so you can keep it looking beautiful for years to come.