Table of Contents
Have you ever thought that how can wall art transform the whole outlook of your living space?
If, not! Remember a time when you visit any art museum and were stunned to see the masterpieces of some great artist or you went to a friend’s place and asked what is the type of this painting and where did she get it from?
If all these questions remain in your mind then you must know a wall art is kind of a first impression that can help in building strong social relationships.
One thing that people often go wrong with wall art that it should be considered as an after-project. It needs careful attention side-by-side when you design your other home projects.
Dull and empty walls can be really depressing, that does not mean that you should have them painted or decorate them with some wallpaper. They are nice, but it is kind of old-fashioned. You need some good aesthetic and amazing wall art that can transform your whole ambience.
Benefits of Having a Wall Art:
Here are some crazy benefits that will compel you to have a wall art piece for your home:
- Evoke Certain Mood: Wall Arts are mood lifters that can suddenly change your state of mind from being depressed to light and relaxed.Suppose you are a person who relates to nature a lot. Then, having a painting that depicts a fine art of nature or any scenery is a nice way to soothe your mind and heart.
- Provides Vibrant look: Having vividness in a dull and bare room is the number-one priority because nobody wants a depressing and boring space. it can be done easily with the help of any colourful wall art. In case you do not know what colors should you use for your room then you can always start with colourful wall art and subtle down the other colours of your room according to that.
- Displays Your Personality: Different types of Wall art describe your personality.
For example, Some family-oriented people like to display their favourite canvas printed of their children on their wall whereas people with artistic tastes like to put vintage pictures in their house.People with creative mindsets and who consider someone as their inspiration generally opt for a doodle wall art of their inspiring character.
- Provides a Focal Point: In the world of interior designing, the focal point has its unique significance. As any element immediately draws the attention of an observer if it is placed beside and around that focal point. One can use focal points as a central point such that it becomes one of the limelight factors in a room. You can choose any painting to light up your palace.For example, a place just above your fireplace in the living room is a central focal point.
- Gives a Unique Texture: Texture helps in bringing up depth and dimension to any space. One can add wall tapestries to have a contemporary sort of feel. This will help in opening a wide space for the room. In case you like modern schemes more than adding metal prints will enhance your living space with an industrial edge. One can also use maple boards for a rustic look where one can place a picture of the industrial edge.
Types of Wallart that You Can Place in Your Living room:
The art of decorating a house can be hectic for anyone. As it comes with lots of factors of considerations like what colour theme should be used, or what kind of textures can we play with but, when it comes to wall art, people often consider a professional point of view because they don’t have that broader scope of knowledge to the varieties of wall art.
Here are some varieties of wall art that you can consider to decorate your perfect living space:
- Typographical wooden Frames: They are generally wooden frames embedded with some kind of quotations or saying. One can use typographical wooden frames to showcase any message with any attractive font. You can choose any style of font or any colour font to display your desired sayings.
- Scarf Hangings: A wall art is always not about paintings, if you want a special look for your space then you can opt for rainbow colour scarf hangings on the front wall. It will provide a vibrant appearance with a sense of freshness.
- Colourful Maps: Maps are one of the best ways to create an element of the outside world into your small living area. If you fill your white dull wall with a colourful map, the whole look of the room would stand out exceptionally. People who generally travel enthusiasts can use this wall art idea as it will go with their personality as well
- An abstract piece of art: Having an abstract art piece in your living room will pop with vibrant colours. The abstract artist uses a general visual language of any shape, colour, and line to create an independent and unique composition. It does not depict any person, place, or thing. One can not make any visual references out of it. That is why it is unique in itself.
- Mirror and plate hangings: If you are someone who likes a modernistic and artistic approach both. This is one of the best options for you. As mirrors are the best statement pieces that can enlighten your whole space with positivity and lightening.Plate Hangings are really nice aesthetic pieces that one can use to create a vintage and classy look. You can use plates of different sizes and shapes with completely different patterns to bring an essence of tradition to your space.
- Water-coloured walls: If you want to add colour to your dull and white walls then you can always go for water-coloured walls. Some soft brushes of blended colours are good to get an impression of watercolour. It will create a delightful, brilliant, and cheerful design that can uplift your mood and emotion.