Table of Contents
We all like to relax after the hectic schedules of our days. Our mornings need to be perfect for starting our day. Along with meditation and yoga we start our routine with a very specific routine of bathing. We all know how bath refreshes us. Bathing needs to be a great experience to make ourselves calm.
Bathing and bathtubs are required for a great day ahead. Our bathrooms need to be designed in a way which adds glory to our aesthetic. When we need to choose bathtubs then most of the time with a lot of confusion we feel it difficult to select one that suits the best .
In this blog we are going to tell you how you can select the best bathtubs. Bathtubs for adults come in varied ranges and one can pick the best to meet the needs. Let us start by telling you the various types of bathtubs for adults that are currently trending.
Types of bathtubs for adults
Let us begin by discussing various types of bathtubs. The first type of bathtub that we are going to discuss is the freestanding bathtub.
- Free standing tubs are the tubs that suit the biggest bathrooms. If you have a larger space in your bathroom area then you can go with a freestanding bathtub. These tubs do not stick to or attach to the wall, they are more in contact with the floor. With various designs like clawfoot tub or sleek they are available.
- Drop in bathtubs are the bathtubs that are installed in a prepared space. A peninsula is required to fit this tub. The main feature of this tub is that it offers a permanent look to your classy bathroom.The sides of this tub provides space for placing things like shampoo etc.
- Corner tubs are the bathtubs that fix themselves to the corner. They are available in triangular types too. This type of bathtub is relatively costlier and requires a lot of time to fill.
- Air tubs are the bathtubs that comes with a feature of air jet and gives the experience of bathing in bubbles. They come in modest looks.
Have a lokk at bathtub for kids.
Materials used for bathtubs
Types of material needs to be taken care of while choosing the perfect bathtubs. We are sharing few types of materials that are mostly used for making bathtubs.
- Fiberglass is used for making bathtubs with a top gel layer. They are of low cost and are economical too. The only bad feature of this material is that the material is more prone to scratching. It is thin in nature.
- If someone wants to have a more durable material then copper bathtubs are the best. It is expensive but it lasts longer than other type of materials.
- Cast iron tubs are for those who want to go for lesser maintainence and want to have a good durability material.
- Acrylic tubs are less expensive and and are used when you want to go for renovating.
- Stone resin material is a perfect mixture of natural stone and resin. The best feature of this material is that they come in high end appearance and are good for lower cost options.
Get information about – Bathroom tubs
Bath tubs for adults
Here is the list of few bathtubs that one can consider for while buying. This section deals with bathtubs options for adults.
- Maddona acrylic bathtub in rectangular shape 6 feet. It comes in varied colors and are hence attractive. It is under the range of Rs.25000. The features include arm resting support and hence is very useful for providing comfortable experience.
- Jabon bagno free standing tub with matt finish. It consists of various layers of sheets such as acrylic sheet and thermal glass fibre layer. The dimensions are 56 into 75 into 170 cms. The load capacity is 300 kg. It comes under the range of Rs.60,000.
- Ceramic bathtub under the range of Rs.15000. Rectangular in shape and dimensions 7 into 3 . Color availability may vary.
- Lucite cast acrylic material with mutlibath feature under reasonable price.
One can search for various options on the internet and one can visit the retail shops too if one wants too. Try checking all the materials and then select the one that is more desired.
You can also look at bathroom mirror cabinet.
Best bathtubs qualities
When searching for best bathtubs for adults then one need to consider these qualities. The qualities are mentioned as follows-
- A perfect bathtub for adults consists of accurate dimensions.
- The heaviness of material should be checked as if the material is heavy then make sure the floor of your bathroom can take it.
- Choose the colour of your bathtubs accurately. The bathtubs will be considered best of it suits your aesthetic.
- Bathtub costs for adults should be checked and a perfect bathtub should fall in an affordable range for you.
- Material should again depend upon your need. Go with a firm solid material if you want a durable bathtub.
- Warranty should be considered too while buying as the best bathtub will consits this quality too.
Explore more about – Budget small bathroom ideas
A good bath for healthy you
We have mentioned earlier that bathtubs are really essential to choose. The best needs to be choosed. Now let us talk about the benfits of perfect bath for you.
Adulting is hard and everyone goes through this age. Adults suffer from many issues and sometimes all they need is a calm and relaxing spot. A bath can be a place where you can relieve stress and recharge yourself. Bath have benfits like-
- Bath helps in regulating the balance of hormones in you. It can help in cheering up your mood.
- Bath helps relieving stress.
- Baths are good for meditation and can help in relaxing you .
- A warm bath can help in reducing pain and inflammation.
- A bath can help you in dealing with your wounds or scars.
Read about – Bathroom door mat
With all these benefits mentioned adults can select the best bathtub and can have the blisfull bathing experience. Make sure to choose the best for you because everyone of us deserves the best.
Consider reading -