From the hectic life schedules to feeling the comfortness , rooms are the only place where one feels pleasant. Bedrooms play a very important role in our lives as they are our places. Bedroom is the place that belongs to us and we recreate it as per our need.
Many people like recreating their bedrooms as per their mood changes. Addition of new things and subtraction of the less liked thing is something that means a lot to us. In this blog you will be introduced with some very good Indian bedroom designs.
These designs are really great and they will help you to meet the level of your aesthetics. Your bedroom will be maintained according to your need and it will definitely boost your mood.
Why are Bedroom Designs so important?
As mentioned earlier bedroom designs do play a very great role and one need to choose the designs as per their choice. A good bedroom design can-
- Help you increase your happiness by being surrounded by a good view.
- Help you by magnifying the beauty of your room.
- Helps you by giving a modest look.
- Helps you by keeping you calm and relaxed.
- Helps you create an overall good look of your home.
These are a few of the benefits of a good bedroom design.
Also read: Bedroom vastu
Middle class Indian bedroom design idea
When it comes to middle class Indian bedroom designs then one may feel confused about which design to choose. The cost is the major concern but these simple ideas will definitely help you out for having a good bedroom design.
Designs are as follows-
- Simple and soothing bedroom design. In this design you can add a bed that extends its shelf to a functional part where things can be stored. Light colour background can match the aesthetic.
- A rustic wardrobe in your bedroom will also add a charm to your room. The wardrobe can be used for placing clothes effectively. Sorted and clean place will look good.
- A boho touch to the room will definitely steal your heart. You can add meaningful and unique pieces of decorations in your room. If you want to bring some warmth in your rented rooms then the boho design will suit you. You can make a mini library if you want to add books for reading and make your room more aesthetic.
- Wooden theme bedroom design is meant for people who want to have a wooden texture in their room. Wooden almirahs and wooden furniture in your room will be on budget and will look good too.
- Minimalist design is good for people who are into minimalist designs and looks. Add white colour for a sober and clean look.
These designs are perfect for middle class Indian bedrooms as they are perfect for budgets and they are affordable too.
You should also read: Vastu for home
Decoration ideas for rooms
Decorating rooms is a good thing and one may need various things for decorating. But if you want to add simple and elegant things to be added in your room then you can simply have it by following all these ideas-
- Add bright colours if you love to be surrounded by brightness. Add blue colour curtains in your bedroom. Each wall can be painted with your favourite colour contrast.
- A minimalist look can be achieved by installing white colour in your room as much as you want. Your room will look clean and tidy with white aesthetic. Add flowers too of your choice.
- Add a dressing table with a more modest and trendy type of look. If you want to get dressed up in a more celebrity-like manner then you can simply add a good dressing table with good lights surrounded for a more perfect touch up.
- Use posters for decoration purposes. If you are into posters then you can simply install the posters of your favourite actor or idol. This will help you stay motivated and will act as a decorative tool too.
- Add quotes and affirmations along with different fonts so that you can surround yourself with positivity too.
All these simple decorative tools can be used and you will make the best use of it.
Positive things to add in your Room
Different things or stuff can be used for bringing positivity in your room. Let us discuss the stuff that you can install in your room for attracting positivity. The stuff is as follows-
- Winding chimes can be installed in your room. It is believed that one can bring positivity by installing chimes in the room.
- Scented candles are really of great help. They are more appealing in look and also they are said to bring harmony and peace. Scented candles will help in making you feel calm.
- Incense sticks are believed to burn off the negativity in the room. One can burn incense sticks for a good smell and for positive benefits.
- Dream catchers can help you keep the bad and negative dreams away from yourself. Dream catchers are easily available in the market and you can easily buy them from online sites too.
- Laughing buddha also symbolises calmness and prosperity.
- Crystals are known for their positive effects.
- YOu can place some plants like lavender etc in your room that will bring peace in your room.
There are many ways in which one can bring positivity to their rooms. One needs to maintain a more positive and peaceful room for a good life.
May you also like to know: Vastu bedroom colour
Tips to stay positive
There are many ways in which one can stay positive . The main ways that works are as follows-
- Keep yourself surrounded with a positive mindset.
- Try replacing your negative thoughts with neutral ones.
- Read good self help books.
- Do not get stuck on self destructive thoughts.
- Good company can help you a lot in staying positive.
- Work on your hobby.
- Stay active.
Be it your room or be it your own mind , you need little mess and more impressive layouts for good outputs. Style your life and room according to your choice and see the difference.
- Polish on Wood VS Paint on Wood
- Vastu for Trees and Plants
- How to Create Positive Environment in Home