It is always considered that if the entry of the house is ok then everything is ok. And when it comes to entry, it comes to entry side, location and everything because entry brings the life in a home. While constructing your home you must keep few things in mind for your house entrance. If your house entrance is as per vastu shastra it is considered as best hence you must pay attention towards vastu shastra.
No. of Doors for Entry
While talking about entrance, you first have to finalize how many doors you want for entrance. It is considered good as per vastu to have two main doors in the house for entrance. One for the entrance and second for exit. The main entry door should be bigger than the other doors and should have two shutters. The exit door should be smaller than the main entry door and should have only one shutter. To make these doors vastu compliant you keep in mind that both of these doors i.e external doors should not be in a straight line.
Location of the Main Door
Location of the door for house entrance also plays an important role while talking about house entrance hence it should be as per vastu shastra. While finalizing the main gate location you should keep the following things in mind:
- If your house has north facing, then the main gate should be in the left half in front wall while facing towards house and should not be in right half. It gives proper lights in the house and considered good.
- If your house has west facing, then the door can be placed in left half of front wall while facing the house. In this case also, you should avoid right placing.
- If a house positioned in the south facing, its door should be placed in the right half of the front and avoid center and left half. Also avoid placing the door in south west direction.
- In houses which are east facing, door should be placed in right half of the front wall and avoid facing it south east direction.
If you are buying a home then you must keep in mind to avoid houses having door facing to south west direction as this direction gets infrared rays and can harm you. According to Feng Shui, the houses having door in south west direction brings struggles and misfortunes because this is the entry of devil’s energy. If you already have house having door facing to south west direction, Feng Shui suggests to put two hanumanji’s pics or tiles outside the door. And in the picture hanumanji must have gada in their left hand.
These were the points which you must consider while buying or constructing home. Some other vastu shastra tips which are very helpful are:
- Avoid facing your door towards deserted buildings.
- You must have both your door i.e entrance gate and entrance door on the same side.
- Avoid underground tank, septic tank below main gate.
- There should not be a wall in front of the main entrance gate. Instead there should be entrance door to the room.
These were few points you should considered. However, you can also consult with an astrologer to discuss on the same.