Paintings and Photo frames play a vital role in home and office if placed as per vastu shastra hence placing them at proper location is important to get vastu benefits. Vastu says, North, North-East and East walls are best fitted for photos, photo frames, mirrors and photos or pictures of Gods that we worship to get real benefits. As per vastu, Norh-East location is considered as best for placing wallpaper of natural scenery at your home.
Similarly all type of paintings and frames have their own location and effects in vastu.
Here are all point by point:
- To decorate South, West or South West side or wall you should not use too bright scenery.
- For departed souls of the joint family south direction wall is considered as best.
- You should not place departed souls photo or frame in the pooja rooms due to inauspicious as per vastu shastra. You must also read Vastu Shastra for Ancestors Photo Location to know more about ancestors photos location.
- East direction is considered good place for photo of living beings of family.
- Try avoiding photos of poverty, crying old woman, war or pictures of people fighting, struggling, angry people, eagles, depressing pictures, battle scenes, and carnivorous animals at your home or office. This places negative effects in human behaviors.
- You should place paintings of scenes like group of running horses, sunrise with ocean, sea, laughing Buddha or laughing children, flowers, mountains and waterfalls, gold and similar beautiful paintings at your home and office. These paintings bring peace of mind when anybody looks at them.
- You can also have set of laughing Buddha in metal form at your home as well. As per vastu, if these Buddha are gifted by someone, it’s good.
- In home, at the entrance you should place pictures or painting of mountains in south direction. This is considered good for home.
- To get peace in your home, use South-West corner of your living room to place good and positive photos. You can also place these photos in your bed room as well in the same corner direction.
- South direction is the best direction as per vastu for placing trophies, framed certificates of your child.
Important Vastu Tips for Paintings
These were few important tips on vastu for paintings and photos in home or office. In vastu, there is special provision for god statue and paintings. Here are the vastu compliance points you should consider while placing god photos/statue. Be it photo, painting or pooja room everything is clearly mentioned here.
- Place Shri Panchmukhi Hanuman Ji at South-West direction in your office and home. As per vastu, this is good for home or office safety.
- For prosperity, place goddess lakshmi photo facing east direction after doing pooja. Here you also make sure that this place should not be in dark in day time.
- As per vastu shastra, photo of Lord Ganesha should be placed in such a way that your eye should go firstly on it when you enter in the house. Never leave the front wall blank while entering house. This is a symbol of loneliness.
- Prayer or pooja room in the home should be in north-east corner, center portion of the house or in the east corner. This is not the end, pictures/photos of god in pooja room should be facing east direction as it is known for auspiciousness and prosperity.
- Never place the photos of god in bedroom. Not only god’s photo, do not place any pictures which show death, violence and negative aspects of life in bedroom.
- Place Swastika or Om on the entry gate or above the gate. As per vastu shastra, it helps to keep evil, spirits and black eyes away from the home or office.
- When it comes to vastu for your kids room, vastu suggests use of paintings like running horse, goddess saraswati, mountains and sunrise in the East direction. Also make sure your that your kids sleep with their head in east direction i.e towards photos/paintings.
Vastu brings peace and prosperity in home if we follow it properly hence one should not neglect the things described by vastu shastra to avoid any kind of negative effects.
Also Read: Vastu Shastra for Running Horse Painting