Decoration: A different identity of auspicious festival
The festivals is an important part of the human life. Being a social animal, there are end number of festivals people celebrate all over the world. The oldest civilization of the mankind, India has Diwali known as the most auspicious festival among all. Hence, people in the society prepare well in advance for the celebration of this festival with a number of decoration as it is believed that the prosperity stays where the area of home is well decorated. Hence, there are a lot of diwali decoration ideas people use for the decoration of their homes this diwali.
Ideas to decorate homes this Diwali:
Diwali is known as a festival of lights and therefore all those items with light has a different significance on this day. It is of least importance whether the light is from a traditional oil lamp, wax candle, electric lamps or any other mode of light. There are also a number of designs created by the people on floor with the help of the powder colours, flowers and murals on the wall as well as painting of different walls.
- Oil lamps decoration: The Diwali night has a different importance and therefore to make it more decorative one can use traditional oil lamps with various colours, size and shape. There are also floating lamps used by many people.
One can also add various aromas with different oils that can add smell to the celebration of Diwali and make it more pleasant.
- Electric lamps and chandeliers: There are various chandeliers available with paper, glass, clay and metal frames that can emit the light and add great charm to the look of the house.
The constant light with various colours can make it more attractive. There are also a number of types blinking lights available in the market that can be used to look the home more beautiful on Diwali night.
- Designs: People also make different sorts of designs with the help of a number of materials. The normal trend is of using powder colour. There are many artisans who also create various designs with water colour and natural colours. The people from some cultures prefer to have design with the help of flowers also.
- Paper, ribbons and other materials: There are many other items such as papers, ribbons and paper crafts with the help of which one can decorate the home and add a different charm to it that can make it a pleasant place for guests and visitors also.
- Wall paintings and Murals: In the modern days people also prefer to decorate the walls of the home with different religious wall paintings such as Kalash, swastika, Om, Ganesh and many more designs that can add a great look to the wall. Usually red, Green, Yellow and Indigo colours are used for such paintings.
Many people also prefer to have a wall painted differently than other walls that can add a different sense of colour. The use of colour on walls also display a lot about the dwellers and the festival and hence, all the auspicious colours are only used for such paintings on walls.
- Decals: Many people also love to apply various decals on this day. The decals are made of durable materials and therefore last longer than all the other sort of decorations on walls.